HOLIDAYS IN TRENTINO
GIVE YOURSELF… A CASTLE
Among the 20 beautiful castles to visit in Trentino, we recommend you 4 at a stone’s throw from our hotel. A blast from the past and the charm of eras with sometimes raw tones and sometimes fairy-tale hints. Princes, Counts, lords and their courts. If you close your eyes, using your imagination, you still feel the same scents and sounds.
Some are opened annually others from spring to autumn.
– Castel del Buonconsiglio: One of the largest in the Trentino and beautifully preserved in the structure with all its furnishings, everyday objects. C.a is 35 min drive from ‘Hotel.
– Castel Beseno: The largest fortified structure in the Trentino Alto Adige totally open and which also hosts themed events. C.a is 20 minutes by car from the hotel
– Castel Pietra: neuralgic structure between Tyrol and Trentino territory under Venetian rule can be visited in his rooms splendidly frescoed.
– Rovereto Castle: The fourteenth century is now used as headquarters of the Italian War History Museum. Not to be missed. 30 min drive from the hotel.
CIMBRI, LADINI, MOCHENI
3 Peoples, 3 languages, one great passion for their land.
In Trentino there are three linguistic minorities who use since the dawn of time language all their own and they are: the Cimbri in the village of Luserna on our Highlands, the Ladins in the Fassa valley and the Mocheni Mocheni in the homonymous valley. Places where time seems to stand still in some ways, that exudes an air “different.”
In our neighboring Luserna, a municipality with more or 250/300 souls is the latest in language communities Cimbra where customs and traditions are clinging to its tough inhabitants who defend them as little as possible, or living them daily. Do you think that in such a small country we find: the documentation center Luserna, the house museum Haus von Prükk, the art gallery Rheo Martin Pedrazza and the Institute Cimbro Kulturinstitut Lusern.
It ‘almost a fairytale journey to a special place where you can savor the past and the present in a bang only.
For more information:
Enrich your culture!
A chance to spend your holidays full of culture, art and knowledge.
If you go to MUSEdi Trento it is a blast from prehistoric times to the present day in a flurry of things to see. The science museum will leave you in awe from the architectural structure that Renzo Piano has designed for the museum and its exciting contents.
If you’re on the contemporary MARTdi Rovereto has all the credentials to be surprised. The Museum of Modern Art hosted and hosts collections and unique works in the world.
On the historic of the Great War the top is the Forte Belvedere Lavarone where the original structure of the fortress he was once one of the finest museums of the world conflict.
golf 18 Holes
Inaugurated the new golf course to 18 holes of Folgaria who along with Asiago, Cortina and Sarcedo are the main golfing facilities the lower Trentino and Veneto.
- Opening the field, summer 1987
- Opening the field 18 holes. Summer 2014 Altitude 1200 meters above sea level
- Length 5500 mt
- Driving range, putting green, trolleys and car rental, clubhouse, etc.
- Open from May to October from 8.30 to 19.30
Contact Information: Golf Club Folgaria – Località Maso Spilzi – 38064 Folgaria TN
tel 0464/720480 fax 0464/030059 – firstname.lastname@example.org